Over the years, people get confused on what animal poaching is, and what beast hunting is.  Animate being poaching is illegal brute hunting, in this case, they take elephant tusks and other things such as skin. They then sell these things for money, or fifty-fifty procedure them to brand something else. There are multiple reasons why animals are hunted and killed by poachers. One of  them is religion, they think of some animals as pests, that they shouldn't be on their state. And then they chase them out of the land. People become into fights about this because some religions run across animals as sacred animals , almost as gods, then they attempt to protect them from the hunters or poachers.

A few days ago, I  interviewed a onetime hunter, he was easy to accomplish out to considering that he lives in my house. This person is named Matthew Ossowski, otherwise known every bit my dad. He started to chase before I was born. This is how the interview went.

First I asked nearly his by, how he started, etc. He started with "I was 26 when i started hunting." He continued to say that he started considering he learned how to shoot a bow and arrow. His friends were into hunting and he wanted to try and see if he liked it. He said when he was there he didn't see whatever other people or hunters other than the people he was with. I so asked him what he hunted during that time. He replied that he simply hunted overpopulated animals such as deer and squirrel, but he wants to go to Commonwealth of australia to hunt kangaroo because they are actually overpopulated at that place.He also said that he saw other animals when hunting such as bears, foxes, and hawks.  With his friends he hunted in the Poconos and merely ever wanted to hunt at that place (in the The states). He too explained that he only always thought of legal hunting.

I then started to get into the topic of fauna poaching, I asked him what the difference is between beast poaching and hunting. He replied with " A lot of the time poaching is, your trespassing, you know, y'all would be hunting out of flavour. A lot of people, like people up in the mountains, they poach to pretty much eat. Not like say in places like Africa, where they poach to kill trophy animals, you know like elephants for their trunks or whatnot. Poaching is only people not post-obit the rules." I and then proceeded to ask him if he idea poaching was wrong. He said " 99.9% of the time yeah, however if you're doing it to feed your family because you're poor, you know legally aye it's wrong, if yous're just doing information technology to consume, okay. But if you're doing information technology just to kill something or make coin or something. I don't agree with that.

I then asked him a series of questions virtually brute poaching and his stance on the topic, while answering these questions, he added on to his previous argument. "That'due south the other affair nearly poaching, sometimes with poaching their using weapons, that are, that I don't agree with, like machine guns and things similar that. I don't concord with that at all." I asked him if he ever idea about stopping poaching, he stated " No considering the poaching where I go, I agree with. Even so, if I had the resources and fourth dimension, I might."

Animal poaching is a very serious topic for me considering I love all animals, I dont have the center to kill something, simply I exercise take the heart to stop something from beingness killed. I believe that poaching (the bad poaching, killing bays animals) should stop. People kill animals only for price, for money, are disobeying the rules of hunting, they become and kill something out of season, they accept their trunks, then leave the torso at that place to rot.

Rhinos in africa are beingness killed. There are things we tin exercise to terminate it, simply there are things that this does to the environment too.Such equally the food chain, animals beingness killed and go extinct. While this happens another animal dies because they tin can't go food to eat.  All around the world there are organizations trying to stop this from happening. They get effectually the world to go on poachers abroad from the animals, although it is working, simply not enough.

In my research, I have learned multiple things. I've learned about hunting, and poaching. I've learned that even though we employ some of these things we take from the animals, we mainly hurt them. All the same I still question why we do it. We don't need the horns or trunks of rhinos or trunks of elephants. I hope that in the futurity i discover the answer to this question and maybe modify other people's minds too.

For more data please visit my Annotated Bibliography.

Link to picture: https://www.pinterest.com/rizanatatlock/animal-poaching-research/
Link to movie: https://world wide web.pinterest.com/rizanatatlock/animal-poaching-research/
Link to picture: https://www.emaze.com/@AFCIQTOW/ANimal-Poaching20th-copy1
Link to flick: https://www.emaze.com/@AFCIQTOW/Brute-Poaching20th-copy1